Nova Gypsum Decoration is the best Gypsum Plaster Ceiling Strip Decoration and Design Company in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Classic plaster coving with a deep projection onto the ceiling three quarters of the depth of the drop down the wall, its mid size makes it ideal for use throughout a modern property, or in the reception rooms of an older house. The simple elegance of this design helps make it one of our best selling coving styles. Perfect with an Adams brothers inspired plaster ceiling rose. If you measure your room(s) and order an exact amount of coving then one wall could end up being finished in small off- cuts. To avoid this we recommend you order 15 – 20% extra to ensure longer pieces of coving are used wherever possible as this will create a better professional finish for your room. Designed and engineered to perform in multiple commercial environments under multiple stresses, Metal Ceiling systems allow cutting-edge technologies to be applied to the most modern or traditional designs. Every component is designed and fabricated to exacting specifications and the highest manufacturing standards.
This aluminum sheet access door is the latest inter-locking style with the nice appearance .It is often used to be checked and maintained in order to avoid the trouble removing the ceiling. White powder-coated finish or special color available provides high durability and corrosion protection. Standard sizes from 200*200mm to 600*600mm. Customized sizes can be produced upon request. Easy to open and close. Quick installation without difficulties
1) Material: Paper-faced gypsum board + PVC facing + Aluminum foil backing
2) Thickness: 7mm, 7.5mm, 8.0mm, 8.5mm, 9mm, 9.5mm, 12mm
3) Sizes: 595*595mm, 595*1195mm; 603*603mm (2’*2’), 603*1210mm (2’*4’)
4) Size tolerance: Length <+/-1.0mm, Width < +/-1.0mm, Thickness <+/-0.5mm
5) Strength: >100N
6) Characters: Non-flammable B1, in accordance with Chinese standard GB8624-1997
7) Installation: Match with ceiling T-bar
8) Packing: Export carton (6pcs, 8pcs or 10pcs per carton with film)
Advantage of the gypsum ceiling tiles:
1) Environment protection product: Adopting natural gypsum material without any harmful material.
2) Non-flammable B1, in accordance with Chinese standard GB8624-1997
3) Heat retaining power
4) Sound insulating: effectively solve sound insulation and fire proof.
5) Not deforming, not cracking: keeping integrity and sound insulation for long under normal changes of.
6) Small expansion: Little coefficient of expansion, deforming under normal temperature.
7) Light weight, convenient to transport.
8) Special breathing performance, comfortable to live in.
9) Sunken proof. Dust proof. Easy clean. Good light reflection. Corrosion proof.
• Ideal spreading upon substrate
• Effective paint coverage
• snow-white color
• product based on natural white gypsum
FOR INTERNAL USE
■ ENHANCED FORMULA
Increased hardness – better mass setting and better primer and paint absorption
(enables easy grounding both with sanding paper and wire cloth
Easy spreading over the substrate – due to reduced absorption of water from the mass.
Enables more effective covering with paint – due to enhancement with polymer
additives, it is a perfect substrate for modern paints.
Creates uniform, strong and smooth surface for painting or wallpapering.
Recommended for gypsum finishing coats on walls and ceilings.
Fills small cavities in walls and ceilings – can be used for surface repair before the
execution of the finishing coat.
Types of substrates – concrete, aerated concrete, gypsum, cement plasters, cementlime
plasters and gypsum plasters.
Types of finishing layers – paints coating and wallpapers.
Resistant to cracking resulting from contraction during drying.
High water retention – allowing to retain appropriate amount of water in the mix,
necessary for proper setting.
The coat is snow-white in color – enables effective covering of the surface with
paint and to reduce its consumption.
The substrate should be:
• stable – sufficiently rigid and sufficiently long stabilized.
The assumed stabilizing time for substrates is, respectively:
− for new cement plasters from ready to use ATLAS rendering mortars, min. 1 week for each 1cm of thickness,
− for concrete walls, at least 28 days,
• even – maximum layer thickness of GIPSAR UNI is 2 mm,
• cleaned – from layers that can deteriorate the adhesiveness of the mix, especially
dust, dirt, lime, oil, grease, wax, residues of oil and emulsion paints; if the substrate is
covered with biological corrosion, use ATLAS MYKOS to remove it,
− with ATLAS UNI-GRUNT emulsion – in case of excessive absorb ability of the surface
− with ATLAS GRUNTO-PLAST mix – when the substrate is of low absorb-ability or is
covered with layers limiting the adhesion.
Moreover, all steel elements that may come in contact with the surface finishing mix
must be protected against corrosion.
Pour the material from the bag into a container with water (for proportions, see Technical
Data section) and mix manually or mechanically (using a drill with a gypsum mixer) until
homogeneous and free from lumps. Leave the mix to rest for 5 minutes and then remix.
The ready to use mix must be used up within ca. 1.5 hours’ mix).
If you need gypsum plaster Ceiling Strip decoration and design, you can call us +8801755997055, +8801741847344